Apply Vietnam Visa is the first thing you need to do when you travel or to do Business in Vietnam. You can get a Vietnam Tourist visa or Business visa by applying to any of Vietnam Embassies and/or Consulates in your country by having a passport stamped prior to your departure. However, if your city does not have a Vietnamese embassy or it is far away from your home, and you wish to avoid procedural delays (6 to 12 days), we can apply your visa online. You just need submit your information on our website or download application form to fill out and return to us by email. After get your process fee payment, we will apply your visa at Vietnam immigration office in Hanoi to get Vietnam visa approval letter for you just from 2 working hours – 2 working days (depends on your order). You can bring the Vietnam visa approval letter with you to get your visa stamped at any Vietnam’s International Airport. For people travel by Land or Boat, we can get Vietnam visa approval code which you can bring to the Vietnam Embassy in your Country or in other Countries (need to declare in advance) to get your visa stamped.
4 Steps show you How to apply Vietnam Visa on arrival
STEP 1: Fill out the online application form: You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s). If you don’t want to apply online you can download the application form to fill in and send to us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of visa:
- Type of visa:
- Purpose of visit:
- Kind of service : (single – exit and enter one time) or (multiple – exit and enter Vietnam more than one time)
- Date of arrival:
- Port of arrival: Noi Bai airport (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City) or Danang airport or other international airports in Vietnam (to pick up your visa).
- Full name (as in passport):
- Passport number (Valid at least six months):
- Passport Expiration Date:
- Date of birth:
Rush services: Urgent (2 – 24 hours to process your visa approval letter) or Normal (2 working days to process visa approval letter).
STEP 2: Confirm and pay for Vietnam Visa fees: After you complete and send us your Visa application form, and Pay the processing fee, we will send an email to you confirming that we have received your request. Please send us a copy of your passport for double checking your information to make sure everything correct (mistake in just one character can cause you trouble getting your visa at the airport). You can scan your passport by a scanner or use your camera, mobile phone, ipad to take a picture of your passport and send to us by email email@example.com. After double check your information, we send it to Vietnam Immigration Department to process your visa promptly.
STEP 3: Get Vietnam visa approval letter: After 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal one), YOU WILL:
- Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry and exit form)
- Print out the letter and the entry and exit form
- Fill out the entry and exit form
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry; $65 for multiple entry visa less than 1 month and $95 for multiple entry visa more than 1 month)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airport.
STEP 4: Get your visa stamped (glued stamp on your passport): Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airport (Hai Phong, Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos, the exit and entry form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
(We offer Assistant Service (Fee $25) to save your time waiting in a queue at immigration checkpoint at Vietnam Airports. Our staff will take care of every procedure right upon your arrival until your acquirement of stamped Vietnam visa.)
Note: Stamp fee is paid directly at airport but not our service fee. Please remember to bring along 2 photos. Following is the list of regulations regarding passport-style photographs:
– Photographs must be 2×2 inches in size, identical, taken within the past six months (if you don’t have photos, immigration office can do it for you at the airport for $1 USD fee)
– The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
– The photographs may be in color or black and white.
– They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
– Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
– Uniforms should be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
– If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn,they should be worn when the picture is taken.
– Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.